With the perfect remedy for the gallbladder stone, you can stay away from all sorts of sufferings and pain. But before remedies, it is important to know what it is and how it takes place. The symptoms help to get an easy cure to the problem.
What Are Gall Bladder Stones?
Gallstones are the concretion that is formed in the gall bladder in the binary track. The disease is referred as Cholelithiasis in medical terms. A minute solid structure gets accumulated in gall bladder which is found to be having the shape of the stone. This is a combination of cholesterol and bile pigment which is hardened to form stone particles. The size of gall stone can vary a lot and from being minute, it can reach a size of a golf ball. These stones are categorized based on the content it is formed by like the cholesterol or the pigment.
Two Types Of Gall Bladder Stones:
1. Cholesterol Stones:
They are formed by hardening of cholesterol and they are very commonly seen gallbladder stones. They are usually yellow – green in color.
2. Pigment Stones:
They are less common and they are due to the pigment bilirubin. They are usually smaller in size compared to cholesterol stones and are dark in color.
These stones are found to be formed in an organ called gallbladder which is located under the liver. This organ gains much importance as it aids in digesting fatty foods like oil and fats. The main work of the gallbladder is to store the secreted bile juice which is released to the small intestine when the food from stomach enters the intestine. The Bile is produced in liver which is found to be a combination of different salts, cholesterol as well as bilirubin along with bile salts in it.
The loss of function of gall bladder takes place due to gallbladder stones. This might also cause fibrosis as well as might stop gallbladder from working in a right manner. The risk of cancer can also be seen due to these stones. Non-functioning gall bladder is known as Chronic Cholecystitis. The surgery is the only way for some of the cases of gallbladder and this is done only if there is no other way to sort the problem. This includes the procedures like removal of gallbladder (Cholecystectomy) and is done as Laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
The gallstone is found to be having specificity and the risk of this varies from men to women. The study shows it to be occurring more in men than women and it is about 20% for men below 50 and more than 50% for above 50 to 75 years. In women, it is only 25% for those who are above 60 and 50% for those who are above 75 years of age. This is quite common for women who undertake hormone replacement therapy and those who are pregnant.
Symptoms Of Gall Bladder Stones:
Knowing these symptoms will help rectify gall stones easily.
- Nausea/Frequent vomiting
- Yellowing of skin and eyes( Jaundice)
- Pain in between the shoulder blades
- Pain that occurs for short or long term
- Upper abdominal pain for short or long time
- Indigestion on a regular basis
- Sever back pain
Causes Of Gallstone:
- Lack of exercise
- Sudden change in diet structure and metabolism
- Starvation and weight reduction
- Junk food consumption
- Cholesterol lowering medication
- Excess cholesterol accumulation
- Birth control pills
- Estrogen in pregnant women
Home Remedies for Gall Bladder Stones:
- Fiber Food: Fiber content in food like vegetables will help to enhance metabolism and it also helps to reduce cholesterol. Fiber content in food will help the bile juice to get used completely and no residues will be left behind.
- Bell Pepper: Contains Vitamin C which helps to avoid gall stones.
- Tea: The tea that is commonly used at home can help reduce the stone formation.
- Salmon: Since these salmon fish contain Omega-3 fatty acids which are good for health and lower in cholesterol, they act as preventive methods for gall stone.
- Wine: Wine consumption relieves form gall stones as well as pain caused by these stones.
- Cucumber: The juice of cucumber with honey twice a day will help overcome gall stone.
- Apple: Apple juice with apple cider vinegar when taken will give relief from gallstone
- Turmeric: Mix turmeric with honey to consume daily. This relives the pain as well as dissolves the stone.
- Vegetable Juice: A juice formed by the mixture of carrot, Cucumber, beetroot and honey can be consumed to get the expected result.
- Artichokes: Consuming artichokes daily will prevent gallstone formation.
- Honey: This gives best result when taken with warm water. Mixing 2 tbs of honey in warm water and having it daily will help.
- Rosemary: This helps producing bile which in turn helps dissolve these stones.
There are some precautions one has to follow to avoid the gallstone formation. They are:
• Red meat
• Poultry products
• Cheese and ice creams
• Processed foods
• Fatty foods
Food To Be Used:
• Warm water
• Citrus fruits
Yoga For Gallbladder Problems
To avoid the surgical treatment, it is important to know things which help to heal the gall stone and to reduce the size of it. These things will reduce the gallstone and makes the residue pass-through urine and will heal without getting noticed to the patients.
These yogasanas has to be followed and repeated everyday early in the morning and specifically in empty stomach. This will help one to overcome the problem. This is one of the best ways of treating oneself. Some of them can be followed even when they have no gall stone problem which will in turn stop this from occurring. These things are easy and one can find these remedies at home, in kitchen and the yoga can be practiced as a part of daily exercise.