Losing tummy fat in 10 days is not an impossible task. With the proper changes in the diet, lifestyle and exercise it is possible to get a flat tummy within 10 days. It is necessary to use specific dietary and exercise strategies which target the abdominal area to lose tummy fat. Elevating the metabolic rate is the key to reduce the fat deposits in the body. Follow the strategy given below to get flat tummy in 10 days.
The first step in achieving flat tummy is to remove all the junk food from your house. Replace the junk food with nutrient packed and fiber rich food like fruits, vegetables, poultry, lean beef, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, beans, nuts, seeds etc. Do not store hot dogs or sausages or candy bars in your home. Avoid all carbohydrate food for the first day. Start drinking 10-12 glass of water to cleanse your system and to remove the fat from the body. You can also try fasting for one- to three days prior to starting the effort to get a flat tummy. During this fasting take only 3-5 apple cider vinegar drinks.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar and one tablespoon of honey and 8 ounces of pure water
- Take this 2- 3 times a day to jump start the fat reduction program.
Take more of boiled or raw vegetables this day. You can use thin vegetable or chicken soup to reduce belly fat. Make sure that you consume something every two to three hours. This will increase your metabolic rate and stabilize the blood sugar. Taking five to six servings of fruits and vegetables will prevent cravings for food. Avoid high carb fruits like banana, apple etc. If you are a person who regularly does exercises, you can continue your exercises along with these changes in the diet. If you have not started exercising, start with mild exercises like walking for 20 minutes.
Consume about 50 grams of carbohydrate for your breakfast. Low carb diets are important, if you want to lose fat faster. One cup of oatmeal has 50 grams of carbohydrate. For other meals of the day consume lean protein about the size of your fist. You can use whey protein, yoghurt, fresh fruits and vegetables as snacks. Limit the intake of fat to olive oil or fish oil. Avoid using mayonnaise, margarine, butter, other vegetable oils etc. You can start doing exercises like breathing squat to get rid of the belly fat.
- Lower your bottom as far as possible in the squat position. Inhale while going down. Wait for a few minutes and come up exhaling slowly.
- Repeat the exercise for 10 times.
You can take omelet with three egg white and vegetables or spinach added to it for your breakfast. You can take snacks like boiled chicken with red pepper or cucumber with turkey breast as snacks. Include salads made of vegetables, chicken, olive oil etc for lunch. Do not take more than 150gms of chicken or turkey at one serving. You can also use a fistful of seeds or nuts when you feel hungry. This will reduce the craving. Start doing some crunches to mobilize the fat around the gut.
- Lie on your back with hands under your head, place the feet firmly on the floor with the knees bend.
- Use the tummy muscles to crunch and raise your shoulders off the floor
- Do at least three sets of crunches.
You can consume low fat milk and fruits this day. If you want you can include one or two bananas. This provides the necessary carbohydrate for your body. You can take vegetable soups or salads to fill your stomach and to get all the nutrient supply. Drink plenty of water and add sit-ups to your exercise regime.
- Lie on your back with the knees bent and feet on the floor. Extend your arms so that the fingers are pointed upwards.
- Exhale and try to sit up slowly
- Inhale and lower yourself to the start position.
You can use green beans, scrambled eggs made with one whole egg and two egg whites and tomatoes for your breakfast. You can use cod fillet or grilled chicken breast as your snack. You can consume fish or lean meat in different forms. Do not forget to add five servings of fruits and vegetables. Do all the exercises from walking to sit ups.
- You can increase the number of crunches and sit ups if you want faster fat removal.
You can use grilled or boiled chicken or duck breast for your breakfast along with steamed spinach or grilled tomatoes. Use Brazil nuts or watermelon seeds or steamed broccoli as a snack. You can change the exercise to aerobic exercise today.
- Changing the exercise will give a shock to the body and increases the metabolic rate effectively causing to lose fat from belly faster.
- Do 30 minutes of aerobics exercise.
Avoid food with low– nutrient content. You can opt for breakfast with whole wheat bread and omelet using the white of two eggs. Continue drinking 10-12 glass of water and select healthy snacks like soy crisps, fruit with yoghurt dip etc.
- You can opt for swimming apart from the regular exercise regime.
Again make this day the vegetarian day. Use all the vegetables which are less in calories throughout the day. This wills help to cleanse tour digestive system of the fat deposits. Include the most fibrous vegetables to get the best result.
- Increase walking to 40 minutes
- You can either opt for all the crunches and sit-ups or you can do only the swimming and aerobic exercise.
You can have breakfast that includes whole grains food items and fruits. Continue the low –fat, high fiber snacks and soups as and when required. Try to add diversity to your workout by getting a jumping rope or adding leg tuck exercise. Continue with the low sugar, low carb diet to make the results last forever.
Do you want to reduce your tummy and give a flat look to it? Do you want to achieve the goal within 10 days? Follow the above diet and exercise plan to elevate the metabolic rate and to reduce the belly fat.