Every woman loves to fit into the slim jeans that she has in her wardrobe. But, more often than not, she would be finding it difficult to wear the jeans due to the excess baggage that she is carrying around her waistline. If you are also a victim of excessive fat deposits around your waistline, then you need not worry about it anymore. You also do not need to undergo painful and expensive medical procedures to get rid of the excess belly fat. There are less painful and cost effective tips that you can follow that will help you to get the desired belly size that you have been longing for some time. The following are some of the belly flattening tips that have been suggested by experienced nutrition and health experts to shrink your tummy size to size zero. These tips will help you to easily wear those slim fit and low waist jeans that you always wanted to wear.
1. Eat During The Magic Hour
It is considered by many nutrition and well being experts that the time between 3 pm and 4 pm is the magic hour. It is the ideal time for you to eat a diet rich in proteins. You can think of munching on a small piece of low fat cheese, or a protein bar or some almonds with an organic apple. Make certain that you eat the protein snack every single day.
• This snack will help in boosting your metabolism and balancing your sugar levels.
• It will help in lowering your insulin levels which will in turn reduce the fat stored in your belly area.
• Make sure that you eat every 3 to 4 hours to maintain blood sugar levels.
2. Exercise Ball
Doing the ball exchange exercise three to four times a week will help you to maintain a flat belly for life. This has to be coupled with proper and nutritious diet.
• Lay flat on your back and place your arms over your head. The legs have to be straight out.
• Grab hold of the gravity exercise ball and hold it above your head with your hands.
• Now slowly move the ball towards your chest and during this process lift your legs to meet the ball and place it between the ankles.
• Now bring the ball to the floor with your legs and the arms must be straightened out over your head.
• Repeat this exercise 10 to 12 times every day.
3. Eat Controlled Meals
One of the best ways to enjoy flat belly is to eat controlled and portioned meals that is rich in whole grain foods and monounsaturated fats. Eating lots of whole grains are an ideal solution to lose more abdominal fat.
• Adding brown rice, barley, oats, Quinoa, whole wheat bread and Kamut to your daily diet will help you to easily lower belly fat.
• It is also ideal for you to include foods rich in monounsaturated fats like peanut butter, avocados, olive oil, olives, nuts and whole milk products in your daily diet to reduce belly fat.
4. Cardio Exercise With Boxing
It is ideal for you to do cardio exercise four to five times a week to maintain your body weight. Adding boxing punches along with your cardio exercise is a sure shot way to crunch your abs and to lose belly fat faster.
• Boxing along with cardio exercises will help you to burn more calories from your belly.
• You need to add one or two pounds of arm weights in your hands while doing punching exercises to really work on your core and to strengthen it.
• Twisting your torso and throwing some punches everyday for 15 minutes during your 30 to 45 minute Cardio workout will flatten your midsection effectively.
5. Reduce Sugar As Much As Possible
If you would like to maintain a size zero belly figure, then you need to totally cut down on your sugar intake. Make sure that you eat as low as zero grams of sugar as possible to reduce belly fat easily. This will help you to keep your insulin levels low.
• Make sure that you keep your insulin levels low at all times by totally avoiding intake of sugar.
• This will help you to increase the glucagon which is a hormone that will help to maintain flat belly.
6. Chewing Food
One of the mantras that will help you to reduce your belly fat and bloating is to keep chewing your food in your mouth for a long time. Better digested food will result in less bloating.
• Chew the food that you intake until it is like a sauce in your mouth.
• Never try to swallow your food as this will increase your intake like anything.
• Chewing food will help in proper digestion of the food as digestion starts in your mouth. This will also reduce the intake of food considerably and thereby prevent bloating of the belly.
7. Best Flat Belly Menu
If you want to reduce your belly fat quickly, then you need to follow this flat belly diet every day.
• For Breakfast: Take a slice of whole wheat bread or whole grain bread with natural peanut butter. Then, take a cup full of your favorite berries.
• For Lunch: The ideal menu that you can think for lunch is cherry tomatoes dressed with little olive oil and fresh lemon juice; grilled tofu and spinach salad with sliced avocado.
• For Snack: Two tablespoons of sunflower seeds with a cup of fat free yoghurt.
• For Dinner: Roasted sweet potato, grilled salmon or fish rich in omega 3 fatty acids, olive oil sautéed asparagus with garlic.
8. Laughter Yoga
Laughing is one of the best natural remedies that you can think of to strengthen your abs.
• Laughing will help in strengthening your abs and will help to tone your abs.
• You can also think about joining laughing yoga classes to help you to reduce your belly fat by strengthening your belly.
9. Draw Attention To Other Body Parts
If you feel that you do not want people to notice your bloated middle area, then you need to divert the attention of the people from your mid section to a different part of your body.
• If you feel you have attractive and trim legs, then you can wear skirts or slim pants or half pants.
• You can think of revealing your shoulders by baring them a bit with deep neckline or with a boat neck.
• Showing a bit of cleavage with the use of a correct bra will make people forget about your bloating mid section.
10. DCBA Approach
If you would like to enjoy flat belly within two to three weeks and to lose two inches round your belly, then you need to follow the DCBA approach which is diet first, cardio second, building muscles third and abdominal exercises last routine.
• You need to think of spending an hour of your day preparing the healthiest meal for you.
• Take 20 minutes of your time in a day to do cardio exercises for three to five times a week.
• You need to spend 15 minutes of a day doing strength training and muscle building exercise for three to four times weekly.
• Follow this up by doing a five minute abdominal exercise for three times a day every week.
Following this routine for a minimum of four to five days a week will help you to maintain an attractive and flat looking midsection for your lifetime.
Are you worried that you have a big and bloating mid section? Do you want to get rid of the excess baggage that you are carrying around your midsection in a cost effective and affordable manner? Then, you need to follow the above mentioned tips for a minimum of three to four months to see a visible difference in your belly fat and to get the most attractive ABS that you have always desired.