Easy to Make CBD Recipes for Your Wellness
No wonder why CBD is breaking the internet these days, the benefits of it are numerous and incredible. CBD is a cannabinoid, a component found in the cannabis plant. However, this is a non-psychoactive component that will help you chase away the pain, anxiety or inflammation without making you “high”.
The CBD explosion has resulted in many ready-made edible products from the food and pharmacy industry. Nowadays, you can buy CBD gummies, CBD infused chocolate, water, snacks, coffee and so on.
The best and safest way to implement CBD into your daily diet is trough CBD oil. This way you’ll be sure about the CBD concentration and the exact measure of daily dose you should intake depending on your needs.
You can add a drop or two of your CBD oil to anything you are about to cook or consume to satisfy your daily need. However, here we present some easy-to-make, healthy meals that will enhance your daily diet quality and your overall health.
It is important to remember that wellness or a process of healing starts with a well-balanced and clean diet. The benefits of a natural remedy such as CBD, or dietary supplements can have a greater effect when your body is properly fueled and nourished.
“Copyright: Unsplash/author: Louis Hansel / I License: CC0 Public Domain”
CBD Coconut Energy Balls
These small balls are a delightful snack that will provide you with a long-lasting energy. This is a combination for a perfectly productive day. It will boost your body with energy and calm your mind. The best part is, they are super-easy to make, raw desserts that will take no longer than 20 minutes to prepare.
- 1 cup of dates ( 6-7 middle size dates)
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup almonds
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon (100-120mg) CBD oil
o Calculate the amount of CBD you want to add to the balls, depending on your needs or how many of them you’ll consume in a day. From this recipe you’ll probably get 12-15 medium size balls.
- It is recommended to soak the dates in warm water for 20 minutes. It will make them smoother and easier to blend.
- Grind the walnuts and almonds to small pieces. Do not mince them, because the balls will lose the crunchy taste.
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and process for a few minutes until well mixed.
- Take the mixture out of the blender and roll it into small balls.
- Roll the balls in coconut flakes or cocoa to increase the flavor.
- Leave them in the fridge to firm for an hour.
Banana raw Brownies
Who doesn’t like the taste of freshly made brownies? These little babies are refined-sugar free, suitable for vegans and healthy source of energy. Perfect cure for your body and soul and here it is:
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 big banana
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon CBD oil (again the amount of CBD should be calculated according to your needs)
- A pinch of salt
- Put the walnuts and almond in the food processor to grind them in small pieces.
- Add all the dry ingredients into the processor and pulse until it is well mixed.
- Add the banana (in pieces), coconut oil and honey into the mixture and blend until it gets slightly sticky. If the mixture is too wet add more cocoa, nuts or coconut flakes.
- Pour the mixture on a pan lined with a parchment paper and spread it evenly.
- Pop in the fridge for at least 2 hours, to firm well.
- Before slicing you can top it with banana, raspberries or toasted coconut.
“Copyright: Unsplash/author: Maddi Bazzocco / I License: CC0 Public Domain”
CBD hot Chocolate
Are you in for a smooth sensation? Only a thought of a hot cup of cocoa in your hands will make you feel relaxed and cozy. CBD infused worm cocoa takes this experience on the next level. Snuggle up in bed and enjoy a complete regeneration.
- 1 cup coconut milk or any organic nut milk you prefer (unsweetened).
o CBD works best when combined with full fat milk
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract* (optional)
- A few drops of CBD oil according to your dosage
- In a small pot combine the milk, cacao powder, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Bring it over medium heat constantly whisking to avoid forming clumps.
- When it starts to simmer (bubbling gently, do not let it boil) remove from the heath and drop the CBD in. Whisk.
- Pour the drink into a mug and sprinkle some cinnamon. Add any toppings you prefer.