Wrinkles are considered as signs of aging. Nowadays many men and women are suffering from premature wrinkles and fine lines on the face. Due to pollution, improper diet and stress the skin is getting damaged and thus the sign of aging are coming up early.
The main reasons behind wrinkles are a lack of nourishment and dry skin. There are many cosmetic creams available in the market which claims to remove the wrinkles. None of these creams actually work properly and has a risk of application of chemicals on your skin.
So, now if you are worried about how to get rid of wrinkles, then oils will come to rescue. The application of oils such as almond oil, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, olive oil and castor oil is very beneficial for you skin. Let’s look in detail how to treat wrinkles at home using oil remedies.
Best Oil Remedies to Treat Wrinkles
The application of oil on your skin provides necessary nourishment to the skin and keeps it hydrated. Many of the essential oil consist of anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties which help to protect the skin from infection and heal the damaged skin.
The oil remedies will help you to reduce the fine lines on the skin and delay the process of skin aging. Here is a collection of best oil remedies for you to treat wrinkles issue.
1. Almond Oil, Aloe Vera and Cocoa Butter Face Anti-Wrinkle Cream
Aloe vera is the best answer to queries about how to get rid of under eye wrinkles. Aloe vera is a potent ingredient for treating the early signs of aging and it is even suitable for sensitive skin types.
Cocoa butter softens the skin and helps to retain the skin’s natural moisture for preventing skin damage. Lavender oil is very therapeutic for reducing fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
Rose water contains antioxidant properties which strengthen the skin cells. It even revitalizes the skin for delaying the signs of aging. Almond oil is rich in vitamin E which nourishes the skin cells and delays premature aging of the skin.
Choose this awesome anti-aging face mask for reducing under eye wrinkles.
Things you need
- Aloe vera gel- 4 tsp
- Cocoa butter- 3 tbsp
- Lavender oil- 3 to 4 drops
- Rose water- 3 tbsp
- Almond oil- 6 tbsp
- Container- 1
- Take a bowl and to this add one ingredient at a time.
- Heat it to a lukewarm temperature and not hot.
- Heat all ingredients separately and not together.
- Then pour in all the lukewarm ingredients into a blending jar.
- Blend the ingredients for 1 to 2 minutes till all the ingredients are well combined.
- Later store this natural cream in a clean container.
- Apply this anti-aging cream daily, twice on clean face.
- This process must be repeated daily for preventing wrinkles under the eyes.
2. Olive Oil Application
To get rid of forehead wrinkles olive oil is a much preferred remedy. Olive oil possesses good amounts of antioxidants and skin essential vitamins for fighting the different signs of skin ageing.
Try this amazing oil to erase the fine lines easily.
Things you need
- Olive oil- 1 tsp
- Warm water- ½ cup
- Muslin cloth
- Take 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Apply this olive oil all over the face and neck.
- Then massage the face gently in circular motions for 1 to 2 minutes so that the oil can penetrate deep into the skin.
- Later saturate the muslin cloth in lukewarm water and squeeze out the excess water.
- Then clean the skin with the muslin cloth to remove excess oils and keep the skin moisturized.
- This process must be repeated every night before going to bed to prevent wrinkles on forehead.
3. Olive Oil, Glycerin and Honey Face Pack
Under eye wrinkles are even called as crow’s foot, which is easily visible even through makeup. To treat fine lines specifically in the sensitive area of eyes home remedies has proven very beneficial. In home remedies olive oil, glycerin and honey treats the delicate eye area effectively.
Olive oil deeply moisturizes the sensitive eye area without irritating the eyes.Glycerin is easily absorbable into the deeper layers of the skin thus plumping the skin around the eyes.
Honey’s natural humectants help to preserve the moisture levels in the skin cells, especially around the eye area. Choose this natural remedy to treat the crow’s feet effectively.
Things you need
- Extra virgin olive oil- ½ tsp
- Glycerin- ¼ tsp
- Honey- 1 to 2 drops
- Firstly heat olive oil to a lukewarm temperature.
- Then add glycerin and honey into this lukewarm extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix the ingredients well and apply this solution on wrinkles near the eye area using the ring finger.
- Massage the eye area with ring finger very gently in circular motions.
- Leave this solution on the eye area for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Later rinse the eye area with warm water and pat the skin dry.
- This process must be repeated every day at bedtime as its one of the most effective home remedies for under eye wrinkles.
4. Vitamin E Oil, Yogurt, Lemon Juice and Honey Face Mask
Worried about how to reduce forehead wrinkles then try this amazing yogurt mask for combating fine lines and wrinkles around the forehead. Yogurt contains lactic acid, which is a natural alpha hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin for making fine lines less visible.
Lemon juice is an excellent source of citric acid, which makes the skin brighter and plump. Honey helps in protecting the skin cells as well as leaves it well hydrated. Vitamin E is a potent ingredient for repairing the damaged skin cells and helps in preventing the deep furrows on forehead.
Switch to this completely natural remedy to treat signs of aging.
Things you need
- Yogurt- 2 tsp
- Lemon juice- ½ tsp
- Honey- ½ tsp
- Vitamin E oil- 3 capsules
- Firstly cut open 3 vitamin E oil capsules into a mixing bowl.
- Then add yogurt, lemon juice and honey in the vitamin E oil.
- Mix well and apply this mask liberally all over the face and neck.
- Leave on the mask for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Later wash off the mask with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry gently.
- This process must be repeated thrice a week for reducing wrinkles on forehead.
5. Coconut Oil, Carrot Juice and Beet Face Mask
Natural anti-wrinkle treatment containing ingredients like coconut oil, carrot juice and beets is a wonderful remedy to treat deep furrows in forehead faster.
Coconut oil is beneficial in rebuilding the connective tissues of the skin and hydrating the skin cells for reducing deeper lines in the forehead. Carrot juice is a rich source of vitamin A which is very beneficial for maintaining a firm and youthful skin.
Beets are beneficial for repairing the deeper skin cell damage which is the main cause of premature aging of skin. Opt for this wonderful remedy to reduce the appearance of deep furrows in the forehead.
Things you need
- Coconut oil- 1 tsp
- Carrot juice- 1 tsp
- Beet puree- 1 tsp
- Firstly, take a mixing bowl and add in the coconut oil.
- Then add the fresh carrot and beets puree into the coconut oil.
- Stir this mixture well till all the ingredients are well combined.
- Apply this mixture on face like a mask.
- Then massage the face in circular motions gently for 2 to 3 minutes, so that the ingredients to work better on skin.
- Later allow the mask to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then rinse off the face mask with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry.
- This process must be repeated daily once to get rid of forehead wrinkles faster
6. Castor Oil Application
Dehydrated skin is easily prone to premature signs of aging. To treat dehydration castor oil is very effective.
Castor oil helps to encourage the production of elastin and collagen for treating the signs of aging. It is even a great ingredient for keeping the delicate eye area naturally hydrated and plump.
Opt for this potent remedy to disappear the signs of wrinkles faster.
Things you need
- Castor oil- ¼ tsp
- Muslin cloth
- Lukewarm water- ½ cup
- Take ¼ tsp of castor oil on index finger.
- Apply this oil under eyes and face, mainly concentrating on areas with fine lines.
- Then massage the eye area and face with finger tips gently in circular motions for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Later, if the skin feels overtly moisturized or greasy take a muslin cloth.
- Saturate the muslin cloth in lukewarm water and squeeze out the excess water.
- Wipe off the face and eye area with this muslin cloth.
- This process must be repeated once daily as a natural anti-wrinkle treatment.
How to Prevent Wrinkles?
Along with using these simple oil remedies following a few tips will help to prevent early signs of aging faster.
- Avoid excess sun exposure.
- Apply sun protection with UVB and UVA rays for preventing premature wrinkles.
- Avoid excessive stress.
- Get adequate 8 hours of sleep.
- Always invest in good quality skin care products to avoid further skin damage.
- Maintain a healthy and balanced diet by including fresh vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid using skin care products with harsh chemicals and alcohol.
- Indulge in regular exercises like yoga, cardio and aerobics for maintaining a healthy skin.
- Practice meditation for avoiding signs of aging.
- Avoid excessive smoking as its one of the culprits for premature aging of skin.
- Intake junk foods and sugary foods in moderation.
- Drink plenty of water for maintaining the skin’s elasticity.
- Eat food rich in vitamin C and omega 3 fatty acids to maintain supple and wrinkle free skin.
These above mentioned oil remedies are amazingly beneficial to prevent wrinkles and sagging skin. Any kind of over the counter medication must be strictly taken only under the prescription of a dermatologist.